The majority of requests we receive are regarding new websites and/or well groomed website.
Today I am going to share a couple ideas for you to make your website a more productive part of your selling process. First of all you must keep your website current. Sounds so simple, right? It is not only important, it is mission-critical to make frequent change and/or adding new content on a regular basis. After all, your website is your opportunity to shake more hands and tell your story and drive more revenue 24/7.
Unfortunately, most business people set up a website… and then they do not look at it again for months – if not years.
Not being able to easily make changes to my own website was one of the catalysts for me to start M2 Digital Media Group over 10 years ago. Everyone should be able to go onto their website and make changes or add content which is why we highly recommend WordPress whenever possible.
A few facts about WordPress:
- Currently there are over 75 million WordPress sites on the internet
- Over 403 million people view more than 12.9 billion pages each month
- Big companies that use WordPress include: The New York Times, The NFL, Ford, eBay,
CNN and Forbes
- 22 of every 100 domains created in the U.S. are running Word Press
- Of the top million website sites with a CMS distribution, over 55% are developed in (WordPress (followed by Joomla and then Drupal)
If your website was created using WordPress and you have been thinking about updating your site or changing it’s content and you just can not find the time or a level of comfort to make these changes, I hope you will think of M2DMG.
As we enter 2015, just remember it is all the little “things” which make you and your business successful.
If you have questions regarding your website or your 2015 marketing strategy, JUST ASk..!!
We would be happy to help!
Contact us today to receive your FREE Digital Footprint Analysis Report – 800-234-1522 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Until next time…